LOUD THUNDER CHAINSAW DAY
Order of the Arrow Lodge Konepaka Ketiwa is sponsoring Chainsaw Day at Loud Thunder!
We are looking for any and all Boy Scouts and Adult Volunteers who can come out and have the opportunity to give back to camp by providing meaningful service. Work will primarily be focused on clearing and moving brush from the trails, campsites, and other areas used at camp. If you are BSA chainsaw certified, your help is especially appreciated. You are welcome any time throughout the day, just check in at the Admin building and you’re all set!
- What: Chainsaw Day/Camp Improvement Projects
- Where: Loud Thunder Scout Reservation
- When: Saturday, March 18th, 2017, 9:00AM @ Admin Building
- Lunch will be provided by Konepaka Ketiwa Lodge
- Who: Boys Scouts & Adult Volunteers
- Attire: Work Clothes, work gloves, closed toe boots, water bottles
Calling all Order of the Arrow Members:
We have an easy way for you to pay your annual dues, simply go online to the following link, fill out the basic information, and pay online. The online system can take payments of Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, and Automatic Check. So simple that most Smart Phones can do it! Please note– via this website you can pay dues for more than one person in one financial transaction.
If you have any questions, please contact our Lodge by visiting the “Contact Us” page